Another year has come and gone, and the new year is on our door step. Team Monster decided to give everybody a special treat to celebrate!
We’re suckers for great content, and so without further ado we bring to you the 12 things we discovered in 2013:
[Warning: Content may amaze you . . .]
- Kris Straub’s Broodhollow, one of the best comics out there. Great for fans of Tintin and H.P. Lovecraft. Check. It. Out.
- The band Dead Can Dance; here’s Persephone (The Gathering of Flowers) [From their album Within the Realm of a Dying Sun]
- Algernon Blackwood via Project Gutenberg. Check. It. Out.
- The Pixar Theory (which secretly and blatantly expresses the connections, chronologically, between all Pixar movies made so far as if it were a real, viable, living Universe.)
- Big Foot Porn eBooks. That they exist . . . The cover art says a thousand words.
- This Harry Potter fan film.
- Adam WarRock’s new album Middle Of Nowhere, another fantastic release from the hardest working nerd in rap. Check. It. Out.
- 10 deadly poisons. [Caution: may cause you to write]
- The latest instalment in the Legend of Zelda franchise!
- Team Four Star’s Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 4. For Hellsing Ultimate fans and people who love incredibly dark humour and well-made fan parodies.
- The oldest song in the world?
- And mysterious ruined cities.
This has been another post by Team Monster.
Have a happy New Year, everybody!
With love, Team Monster.
P.S: Keep it monstrous!